Offered by the Federal Credit Union, Hawaii USA FCU Scholarships are a partial scholarship that is for a select group of people. This scholarship is similar to Burger King Scholarship since it offers low value scholarships to many students.
Values / Eligibility Requirements
As I have already mentioned, the value of Hawaii USA FCU Scholarships are low; however, the eligibility requirements are quite complex since it is offered by a private company. When looking over the eligibility requirements, make sure to read it carefully since it will contain a lot!
The scholarship value of Hawaii USA FCU Scholarships are twelve awards of $2,000 to graduating high school seniors who are planning to attend any two-year or four-year accredited institutions, and they also give out eight awards of $2,000 to undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled full-time.
Also, the scholarship will be awarded based on academic merits, extracurricular activities, personal character, and financial need. Also, make sure to check the application deadline since that is probably the most important factor of all!
- Must be a HawaiiUSA Member* for at least Twelve Months
- Have the Account in Good Standing
- Be Currently Attending High School or an Accredited Institution
However, some people might not be a HawaiiUSA Member, so for people who might not know this information, there is additional requirements to be a Member of HawaiiUSA. You can apply to be a member if any of the requirements down below applies to you.
*HawaiiUSA (Individual) Member Requirements:
- Be an Employee, Retiree, Student, or Student’s Parent in Oahu and Maui Schools (Pre-K ~ 12th Grade)
- Be Affiliated with Any +4,900 Select Employee Groups
- Have a Immediate Family Member as a HawaiiUSA Member
*HawaiiUSA (Business) Member Requirements:
- Registered to do Business in Hawaii
- Your Business is Currently Filing with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA)
- Your Trade Names are Registered with the DCCA
- Your Business is Located on Oahu, Maui, or Big Island
Depending on your status as an individual or as a business, the eligibility requirements to be a HawaiiUSA Member does change. If you are eligible for this scholarship, please do go ahead and apply for membership by clicking on the link down below.
For HawaiiUSA Scholarship, Click Here.
I know that students are in need of higher-value scholarships than that, so if you are interested in full-ride scholarships, please visit our website for great scholarship posts. There are many top universities in the United States that offers great scholarships, so make sure to check these scholarship posts by looking through at our categories on the side.
Also, don’t forget to go to our homepage where our latest updates are posted!